Thursday, March 19, 2009
weekly post~ha ha
















Dear my huge family members:
Ha ha~how is every one and every thing going??????

My week wasn't that good.attention "wasn't" this word.ok~that means I am fine now.ha ha ~simply my wallet got stolen like Eugene's.but compare to aborigines' stolen generation. wallet is nothing at all. a bit far the topic.here i need to remind yoy guys about do not leave too much cash in wallet.and do not leave important stuff from you, even in library.ok,the most important thing is following:
venue: unit 1/18 Princess road.nedland (Isaiah's new place.yeaah~~~~~)
Time: 7:30pm (yeaah~~~~)
Workship: Isaiah & Eugene

word:Isaiah & Alli

Games: Sam (Sam,no need pai xie.just bully them!)

Refreshment theme is: Italian (Guys,question: is our cell group prefer western food?)

pasta~~~potato~~~I don't know,anything~garlic bread?
comes up some photo about pasta's common knowledge~(it's not common sense)
Very looking forward to see each other tomorrow~
Bring notebook and bible,k?
ya~one more thing, so blessing ,I just got my latest visa~~yeah~~~~

God bless
Jiali


Labels:



On 1:25 PM, jiali let go.